Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Djvu Browser Plugin Firefox Mac

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Coin Jeu Video -> Infos Jeux Vidéos
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
talarhar

Masculin
Point(s): 53
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Sep - 08:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Djvu Browser Plugin Firefox Mac Répondre en citant

Djvu Browser Plugin Firefox Mac > shorl.com/vorubrubofrefu

Djvu Browser Plugin Firefox Mac

d680c458d3
You could try renaming that file and having Firefox regenerate it. MORE APP INFO MORE APP INFO Official website Alternatives 4 Comments 0 Reviews 0 Alternatives to DjVu Browser Plug-in for all platforms with any license Platforms Desktop Mac4, Windows3, Linux2 License Free or Open Source3 Only Open Source3 Commercial1 46 Like WinDjView Good alternative? YES NO WinDjView is a fast, compact and powerful DjVu viewer for Windows with tabbed interface, continuous scrolling and advanced printing. I do not find it listed in any of the locations you suggested (either the browser folder or the plugins folder). It would be helpful if people actually followed on their post to give back the solution that they found. DjVu works in IE 8. I don't want to use IE 10 to view the old newspapers that are a primary part of my research.

Old (but useful) DjVu software for Windows. and since you did not post the solution that you found, it is only fair (at least to other users) to point in the good direction. Your suggestion to toggle the plugsin.loadappdirplugins pref did bring it back from the dead. I've been using the DjVu plugin for years, without issue. Despite it's power, it's a very small plugin requiring only 900KB to download and can even be added to applications using ActiveX via VB, .NET and C++. Multiple downloads, installs, uninstalls, restarts and reboots later, and I still have no DjVu in Firefox 21. You could try renaming that file and having Firefox regenerate it. What do the ratings actually tell me? Content ratings describe the minimum age we feel the content is suitable for. Why - what is wrong - where is it? Can't even find the plugin to add from the add-ons page. Explore 4 apps like DjVu Browser Plug-in, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community.

musculo cardiaco histologia pdf freeansi a117.1 2009 free pdfdaddy's little girl jj argus epub bud3g wireless networks by clint smith daniel collins pdf freethe appointment herta muller epub formatcbr 250 modifikasi repsol ypfcomo abrir archivos epub en tabletdental clinical cases pdf freele joyau epub to pdfclearbridge american energy mlp fund inc. cba

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 25 Sep - 08:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Le Coin Jeu Video -> Infos Jeux Vidéos Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation