Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Clarifications about Trackmania Turbo

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Coté Trackmania United -> Tutoriels Trackmania
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Donnieclark

Masculin
Point(s): 2
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 09:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Clarifications about Trackmania Turbo Répondre en citant

Hello,

Some say it's what we should have done for Trackmania: all environments at the same time. But like I already pointed out, it would have been really long [forum.maniaplanet.com] and without the ability to update the game we would have had to do other things. And we have to do others things, it's logical for the studio but also for the players. And this is why Maniaplanet has been designed to evolve, meaning it's less polished because it's "work in progress"

Trackmania Turbo is not "work in progress" It is polished for console and I am happy that players can enjoy it and a solid way. Many players, especially veterans, and I think they are totally ok with that spirit.
Trackmania Turbo is something that is closer to a better of / discovery edition. Trackmania in a way: no custom tool, custom cars, mediatracker, mixmapping, macroblocks etc. And it's good to have this in the franchise, especially on new platform like consoles.

For more details: app trailers

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 25 Nov - 09:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Coté Trackmania United -> Tutoriels Trackmania Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation